Learning to FIGHT!
Cause I know yaâ€™ll missed seeing me get my butt kicked
But actuallyâ€¦ I think this time Jerome (my trainer) was the one getting his butt kicked.
Look at the fear on his face in this picture. I know youâ€™re scared, Jerome. Itâ€™s okay. I wonâ€™t tell.
Heh. Heâ€™s going to kill me next time I see him
Quote of the day after I, um, slightly missed the pad and kicked Jeromeâ€™s side instead: â€œItâ€™s okayâ€¦ I didnâ€™t need that rib anyway.â€ Lol.
I totally showed this bag who was boss, too.
Watch out, world!
The bag tried one last ditch attempt to win the round:
But I wasnâ€™t going to let it happen. Oh, no. This round was mine.
I will leave you with this fun video of me beating the crap out of Jerome.
Missed any of my previous LA Boxing posts? Check them out for some inspiration and awesome exercise moves you can steal to try yourself
* Personal training â€“ week 1: a kick-butt conditioning workout
* Personal training â€“ week 2: boxing and self defense moves
* Personal training â€“ week 3: dripping sweat, but still laughing!
* Personal training â€“ week 4: full body conditioning
* Personal training â€“ week 5: bring on the tank tops!
* Personal training â€“ week 6: conditioning-palooza!
* Personal training â€“ week 7: speed demon
* Personal training â€“ week 8: the revenge of the tire
And if youâ€™re in the D.C. area, donâ€™t forget to sign up for my free LA Boxing demo class meet up! Itâ€™s on Sunday, July 11 at 1 p.m. and is sure to be a good time AND a great workout. All fitness levels are welcome, so donâ€™t be shy!